OUR LIFE-SAVING PROJECTS ON THE GROUND IN DARFUR
- Education for internally displaced children in Darfur.
- DWAG established Women Empowering Centers in Darfur that provide health care, counseling and safe spaces to survivors of sexual violence.
- Protection of Human Rights defenders.
U.S. BASED FORUMS:
We are upfront organizing around the clock events to bring attention to the horrific situation in Darfur, inform policy makers and empower citizens to act.
- DWAG Symposiums on Women and Genocide in the 21st century
- International Woman Day forums
- Genocide Prevention month events
- World Refugee Day
- International Justice Day
- International Humans Right Day
VIEW OUR PROJECTS
Our goal is to educate the public about genocide/mass atrocities through innovative, interactive events and media designed to bring them closer to the crimes being committed and those affected.
DWAG has been creative in investing in relationship-building and in leveraging partnership and share resources. We have built effective partnerships that will strengthen our voice and help sustain our effort.
- Advocacy Organizations
- Education Institutions in the US
- Civil Society from the communities affected by crisis in various countries.
- Civil Society and Human Rights defenders in Sudan.